Please complete the form below.
Required fields are highlights with an asterix (*).
If you experience any issues with this form please contact us.
- Gift Aid is linked to basic rate tax. Basic rate tax is currently 20%, which allows charities to reclaim 25 pence in the pound.
- If your circumstances change, and you no longer pay enough tax to cover the amount, please contact Mary.
- Higher rate taxpayers can claim back the difference between basic rate and higher rate tax via your Self-Assessment tax return.
- Please notify Mary if you change your name and address.
- You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying Mary.
Methods Of Giving
Standing Order Bank Mandate - We are fast becoming a cashless society. An increasingly popular option is for each of us to decide on the amount we wish to give each month in support of our parish and set up a standing order with the bank.
Gift Aid includes all the donations you make:
- Your weekly offertory
- Second collections
- Christmas and Easter Offerings
- Special appeals and any other one-off donations
Special appeals / one-off donations
You will usually find all-purpose blank envelopes at the back of the church for one-off occasions, such as special appeals or disaster fund, etc. You must add your name, address and postcode when you use them.